Eating Jam with Chopsticks

A small girl, from a small town, in a small county wants to make it big in the Big world... And get lots of japanese stuff while she's at it.

Friday, July 28, 2006

...One small step for man...

...One giant leap for Sarah..


Well, hello, This is the first time I've written a blog so you will have to excuse me if it looks a bit, blank...

Thats cause it is.

I'm a young aspiring teacher with a love of all things japanese. I enjoy cooking and making plushies (small felt toys) Along with other forms of art.

I Act and Sing and I'm often involved in reersing and producing plays.

I was inspired to create this blog, to be truthfull, from the incentive of http://gimmeyourstuff.blogspot.com/...


I live in Bridlington, England and therefore will be able to provide load of diffrent "Olde Englande food..e"

I will also be able to provide High quality Teas....

As always, I am open for suggestion.


I'm really interested in japanese food and collectables, Anything japanese is welcome..

Just make me a offer!

6 Comments:

Blogger babs said...

I can get you Japanese treats & candies. Want to swap? I'm looking for a T-shirt with the Union Jack on it, or anything on my list: swapwithbabs (dot) blogspot (dot) com. Check it out & let me know if you're interested!
-babs

6:01 PM  
Blogger babs said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! I'm a little maxed out on swaps at the moment (already got 7 going on until Sept).

Would it be OK to do it in Oct? If so, email me at swapwithbabs (at) gmail (dot) com to set something up!

5:31 PM  
Blogger robotgirl said...

Hello there,

I'd love to swap with you--

I have a ton of Japanese stuff, and what I'm looking for in return is a Beefeater Padington Bear or some Beatrice Potter Plush, or something interesting Harry Potter.

1:37 PM  
Blogger robotgirl said...

PS: If you'd like to swap, my e-mail is weasfan@aol.com !! I hope to hear from you soon!

2:20 PM  
Blogger Makiyo said...

Hello there, greetings from Singapore!
I'd really love to swap with you! I can offer tons of Japanese items.

This's my swapping page if you're keen in swapping:

http://tragic-love.com/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1164934458&archive=&start_from=&ucat=6&

or you can drop me an email at tragictruth@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Tasha :D said...

I'm from Singapore and would love to swap with you. I would love to send over some really good food from my mulit-racial Asian country! If you're interested in swapping with me, mail me at incestbites@hotmail.com or leave a comment in my blog, whichever is more convenient for you. Hope to hear from you soon!

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home